Next Sunday 6 December we are holding one of our biggest fundraisers of the year, our annual Christmas bazaar. Here are just some of the ways you can help.
We are looking for donations please (in strong carrier bags or boxes) into the office for:
- Preloved Toys & Books…and Accessories- please make sure all toys are clean and have all their pieces in the same box or fixed together so they can’t be lost. Soft Toys welcome and will be used for the Teddy Tombola
- Decorations- our theme is ‘stars’ but we are after strings of anything sparkly that we can put up to ensure that festive feel. Nothing electrical please.
- Cakes & Produce- we’d like your homemade pickles, jams, chutneys, relishes, bread and cakes to sell. We’ll be accepting non-perishable donations for the Produce Stall from Monday 30 November, with perishables welcome at the weekend of the Bazaar.
Please sign up (email your class rep or firstname.lastname@example.org) if you can help out with any of the following:
- Set-Up: includes activities like putting up decorations, sticking up signs, laying out tables, labelling tombolas, assembling the Grotto – any help with set-up on Saturday 5 December is much appreciated.
- On the Day we’ll be seeking volunteers to man the stalls. Stall sign-up sheets are with Class Reps – each slot is 30 minutes so you’ll still have plenty of time to enjoy the Bazaar. If you don't know who your Rep is but you'd like to help, please email email@example.com.
- Clear-Down on Sunday 6 December doesn’t have to take long if people can stay on and help. There will be a film club set up to keep the kids occupied, too.
We're looking forward to a great day!