Welcome to the Friends of Stanley Primary School (FOSP), our name for Stanley’s PTA.
All parents and carers are members of FOSP from the moment your child starts Stanley school, right through to when they leave. We work together with the teachers as a team of volunteers to support our school
No-one can do everything, but everyone can do something!
Joining in with FOSP events is a brilliant way to feel part of the Stanley community, meet other parents and make friends. With everyone pulling together to support the school and our dedicated teachers we are able to raise funds that help every Stanley child make the most of their time at primary school, give them the best possible start to their education, and create happy childhood memories that will last a lifetime.
As a FOSP volunteer there are loads of things you can do – we have a job for everyone who wants one!
How to find out what we’re up to:
- Come along to the FOSP meetings, usually held once a term
- Read the FOSP news section in the school newsletter every Thursday
- Follow FOSP on Facebook and Twitter
- Look out for FOSP posters around the school
- Check Parentmail and school bags for letters and reminders
You can also contact FOSP by email at email@example.com. Or if you have something to share on social media, email firstname.lastname@example.org